- Association of Metropolitan School Districts (AMSD) - An association of school districts in the Twin Cities Metropolitan Area.
- Center for Applied Research and Educational Improvement (CAREI) - Connecting the resources of the University of Minnesota with local, state, and national school improvement initiatives.
- Center for School Change - Includes a charter school resource center, resources on Minnesota's dual high school/college credit programs, and a number of publications about school change.
- Education Evolving - A Minnesota initiative working nationally to help public education with the difficult process of change. A project of the Center for Policy Design.
- Education Minnesota - A union of Minnesota educators.
- Minnesota Association of Alternative Programs (MAAP) - Dedicated to the improvement of alternative education and program options. Includes lists of Minnesota alternative schools.
- Minnesota Association of School Administrators (MASA) - A professional association of school leaders.
- Minnesota Association of School Business Officials (MASBO) - Supporting school district personnel who serve in areas of business administration, superintendency, accounting, buildings and grounds, transportation, food service, personnel/payroll/benefits, and purchasing.
- Minnesota Elementary School Principals' Association (MESPA) - Supports elementary and middle level principals.
- Minnesota Independent School Forum - A nonprofit organization serving private schools in Minnesota.
- Minnesota P-20 Education Partnership - The partnership works collaboratively to maximize achievements of all students, from preschool through postsecondary education. Its member's include Minnesota education groups along with others from government, business, and the private sector.
- Minnesota PTA - A volunteer organization engaged in educating parents and teachers on issues affecting children.
- Minnesota Rural Education Association (MREA) - An advocate for school districts located in non-metropolitan Minnesota.
- Minnesota School Boards Association (MSBA) - See its COVID-19 Information and Resources page.The school board work section includes information on the administration and operation of Minnesota school districts.
- Minnesota Service Cooperatives - A joint powers organization comprised of nine regional educational service agencies. It provides programs and services through collaborative partnerships.
- Minnesota State High School League (MSHSL) - A nonprofit association that provides leadership and support for athletic and fine arts programs in Minnesota's schools.
- MTQM (Measures of Teacher Quality in Minnesota) - Information and data about Minnesota's teacher education institutions, provided by the Minnesota Association of Colleges for Teacher Education.
- Parents United for Public Schools - A statewide, grass roots organization of Minnesota parents and citizens committed to Minnesota's leadership in quality public education.
- Schools for Equity in Education (SEE) - An association of 58 Minnesota school districts supporting legislation that will provide both adequate and equitable funding for Minnesota public schools.
Federal Government Information
Articles, Databases, and Directories
Selected Education Issues
Choice and Vouchers
Standards and Testing
The sites listed on this page are not created, maintained, or endorsed
by the Minnesota Legislature.