- Center on Budget and Policy Priorities - "A nonpartisan research organization and policy institute that conducts research and analysis on a range of government policies and programs, with an emphasis on those affecting low- and moderate-income people." Frequently their research focuses on taxation.
- Citizens for Tax Justice - "A nonpartisan, nonprofit research and advocacy organization dedicated to fair taxation at the federal, state, and local levels."
- Tax Analysts - A nonprofit organization dedicated to providing information to tax professionals. Check out their Tax History Project.
- Tax Policy Center - This site "provides tax information for citizens, policy analysts, legislators, and the press. Data are compiled from a variety of sources, including the Urban Institute, Brookings Institution, Internal Revenue Service, the Joint Committee on Taxation, the Congressional Budget Office, the Department of the Treasury, the Federation of Tax Administrators, and the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development. Tax Facts is a product of the Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center. The Center provides independent analyses of current and longer-term tax issues."
- Tax Foundation - Tax information from the people who track Tax Freedom Day each year.
The sites listed on this page are not created, maintained, or endorsed
by the Minnesota Legislature.