- American Gaming Association (AGA) - The AGA represents the commercial casino entertainment industry. The website provides a variety of information including statistics and studies on casinos.
- Center for Gaming Research - "Provides support for scholarly inquiry into all aspects of gambling, including the business of gaming, its economic and social impacts and its historical and cultural manifestations."
- iGaming News - This publication requires a subscription for viewing much of its content but a list of gambling associations is available to all users.
- International Center for Responsible Gaming - Formerly known as the National Center for Responsible Gaming (NCGR) - "The first national organization devoted exclusively to funding independent, peer-reviewed scientific research on pathological and youth gambling."
- Institute for the Study of Gambling & Commercial Gaming - Housed at the University of Nevada, Reno, this program is aimed toward encouraging research and learning surrounding gambling and commercial gaming.
- La Fleur's - Includes La Fleur's lottery magazine and statistics on the lottery industry.
- Legal Sports Report: Legislative Tracker: Sports Betting - Tracks sports betting bills introduced in state legislatures and provides a list of states that have legal, state-regulated sports betting.
- National Indian Gaming Association - A clearinghouse and public policy resource on Indian gaming issues.
- North American Association of State and Provincial Lotteries (NASPL) - Provides a variety of information including a history of North American lotteries.
- North American Training Institute - Features information regarding gambling problems.
- Stop Predatory Gambling - Formerly the National Coalition Against Legalized Gambling, its mission is to "provide resources to assist citizens in making an informed decision that all forms of legalized gambling are detrimental to the economic, political, social and physical well being of individuals, the community and the nation."
- Worldwide Addiction Gambling Education Report (The Wager) - A weekly research bulletin published by the Division on Addiction of the Cambridge Health Alliance, a teaching affiliate of the Harvard Medical School.
- United States of Sports Betting: An Updated Map of Where Every State Stands - From ESPN.
The sites listed on this page are not created, maintained, or endorsed
by the Minnesota Legislature.