- Department of Iron Range Resources & Rehabilitation - Designed to strengthen and diversify the economy of northeastern Minnesota, this state agency provides information on economic development, tourism, technology, and mining opportunities in the region.
- Economic Development Association of Minnesota - EDAM is a professional association of individuals and organizations throughout the state of Minnesota that promotes economic development through education, collaboration and advocacy.
- Enterprise Minnesota - This nonprofit organization (formerly called Minnesota Technology Inc.) helps existing small and medium-sized manufacturing enterprises grow profitably. They offer articles, reports, and analysis of technology trends.
- Greater MSP - The Minneapolis-Saint Paul Regional Economic Development Partnership is a private-public partnership designed to be a resource to all economic development organizations in the Minneapolis-Saint Paul region. It represents 11 Minnesota counties and two adjoining Wisconsin counties.
- Minneapolis Department of Community Planning and Economic Development (CPED) - CPED is organized into four divisions: Operations & Innovation, Housing Development and Policy, Economic Development and Policy, and Development Services.
- Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development - Information to assist business and individuals with international trade, local economic development, and employment.
- Compare Minnesota - A tool to compare Minnesota to other states in a number of areas including business, trade, education, crime, and employment.
- Minnesota Trade Office - MTO promotes and assists in the expansion of exports and foreign direct investments that contribute to the growth of the Minnesota economy.
- Saint Paul Department of Planning and Economic Development - The economic development arm of the City of Saint Paul.
- Prosperity Now - Formerly known as the Corporation for Enterprise Development. Prosperity Now promotes economic strategies that bring together community practice, public policy, and private markets. Their annual Prosperity Now Scorecard presents data on household financial health and racial economic inequality.
- International Economic Development Council - The IEDC is a non-profit, non-partisan membership organization serving economic developers. The website includes a resource center with their publications and links to other economic development sites.
The sites listed on this page are not created, maintained, or endorsed
by the Minnesota Legislature.