Guns and Gun Control - Minnesota
- Corrections Connection Network News - An online resource for news and information in corrections. Includes a Links Library.
- Legal Information Institute - Information from Cornell University, provides links to federal, state, and international materials. Includes White-Collar Crime: An Overview and Criminal Law: An Overview.
- National Association of Crime Victim Compensation Boards (NACVCB) - Provides information on history, funding, eligibility, and compensation by state.
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers - They advocate for criminal justice issues.
- National Crime Prevention Council - Crime prevention tips, resources, and programs.
- Racial Profiling - Data from the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU).
- RAND - Access to several Criminal Law, Civil Law, and Public Safety related RAND reports.
- Sex Offender Management Policy in the States - Information from the Council of State Governments (CSG).
- StopHazing.org - A variety of information on hazing with access to State Anti-Hazing Laws.
- United Nations Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice - Criminal justice and crime prevention information on a global level.
- U.S. Department of Justice - Use the Department of Justice Agencies chart showing the organization of the Department. Or go straight to these divisions:
Domestic Abuse and Sex Crimes
Guns and Gun Control
Law Enforcement Directories
Sentences and Reentry
The sites listed on this page are not created, maintained, or endorsed
by the Minnesota Legislature.