Business and Industry
- Business Journal - The Web edition of the Twin Cities business journal formerly known as CityBusiness. Their Book of Lists is a compilation of thousands of top businesses and executives.
- Coalition of Minnesota Businesses - The nonpartisan Coalition serves as a communications link between businesses, policy-makers and the public. Their website provides policy proposals and links to related resources.
- MBBNet - Features links to over 1200 biomedical, bioscience, and related science-based companies in Minnesota.
- Minnesota Business Partnership - From a nonpartisan public policy group with the CEOs of Minnesota's largest companies as members, this site features many reports.
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce - This business advocacy organization provides information on how legislation and policy affect Minnesota businesses.
- Minnesota District Export Council - This site provides current trade developments, export tools, and links to State and Federal export sites.
- Star Tribune 50 - Annual ranking of Minnesota's largest publicly held companies. Link is to the 2019, 29th Annual Report published June 14, 2020.
Business Information & Statistics
- County Business Patterns - State- and county-level U.S. Census Bureau statistics on the number of establishments, employees, and payroll.
- Data Center - Data and data tools providing a comprehensive look at Minnesota's economy and workforce, from the Department of Employment and Economic Development.
- Export Solutions - The U.S. Department of Commerce's International Trade Administration's collaborative effort with the 19 Federal Agencies that offer export assistance programs and services. Their National and State Trade Data area provides data on state imports and exports, as well as state factsheets with an overall trade picture.
- Economic Census - The U.S. Census Bureau's economic census profiles the economy every 5 years, from the national to the local level.
The sites listed on this page are not created, maintained, or endorsed
by the Minnesota Legislature.