Special Interest Groups
Minnesota Public Policy Organizations
- Center of the American Experiment - A nonpartisan, tax-exempt public policy and educational institution which explores conservative and alternative ideas regarding Minnesota and the nation.
- The Citizens League - An independent, nonpartisan group that promotes citizen interest in Minnesota public policy. Includes a link to recent issues of Citizens League Voice.
- Growth & Justice - "A nonpartisan, public policy institute or think tank focusing on ideas to make Minnesota's economy simultaneously more prosperous, fair and environmentally sustainable."
- Itasca Project - An employer-led civic alliance focused on providing leadership for long-term regional development, accelerating efforts to address critical issues from a regional perspective, and encouraging organizations to work together.
- Joint Religious Legislative Coalition (JRLC) - An interfaith, public-interest lobby group working on social justice issues in Minnesota.
- Minnesota Council of Nonprofits - MCN informs, promotes, connects, and strengthens individual nonprofits and the nonprofit sector at the local, state, and federal levels.
- Minnesota E-Democracy - A nonpartisan citizen based project seeking increased public participation through effective and meaningful online discussions and information exchange on public policy issues.
- Minnesota Family Council - A nonprofit, nonpartisan, pro-family organization whose mission is "to strengthen Minnesota families by restoring America's founding Judeo-Christian principles to public policy."
- Minnesota 2020 - Archive for the "nonpartisan progressive think tank" that ceased publishing in 2014. The website is hosted by the Minnesota AFL-CIO.
- Taxpayers League of Minnesota - A nonpartisan, nonprofit grass roots taxpayer advocacy organization.
- Wilder Foundation - The mission of the Amherst H. Wilder Foundation is to promote the social welfare of persons resident or located in the greater Saint Paul metropolitan area.
- WoMN Act - The only statewide collective of womxn’s organizations in the country, advocating for the the equal rights of women and children.
Indexes to Special Interest Groups
The sites listed on this page are not created, maintained, or endorsed
by the Minnesota Legislature.