Have you heard about the free, online Ebook collection created for all Minnesotans? Ebooks Minnesota has over 5,000 books for readers of all ages – fiction and nonfiction, with a special focus on Minnesota’s independent publishers.
It’s easy to start reading. Open Ebooks Minnesota in your computer browser (such as Chrome, Edge, or Firefox). If you prefer to read on your phone or tablet, download the Biblioboard app in Google Play or the BiblioBoard app in the App Store. You’ll automatically see the option to be connected to the Ebooks Minnesota collection if you are anywhere in Minnesota. Titles that may catch your eye include:
- North Country: The Making of Minnesota
- A Boundary Waters History: Canoeing Across Time
- Partisan Gerrymandering and the Construction of American Democracy
- Doorstep Democracy: Face-to-Face Politics in the Heartland
- Minnesota’s Miracle: Learning from the Government that Worked
- Crossing the Barriers: The Autobiography of Allan H. Spear
- The Art of War: The Oldest Military Treatise in the World
- Land of Amber Waves: The History of Brewing in Minnesota
- A History of Professional Hockey in Minnesota: From the North Stars to the Wild
- Morgan Park: Duluth, U.S. Steel and the Forging of a Company Town
- The City, the River, the Bridge: Before and After the Minneapolis Bridge Collapse
- Hinckley and the Fire of 1894
- Minnesota Mayhem: A History of Calamitous Events, Horrific Accidents, Dastardly Crime & Dreadful Behavior in the Land of Ten Thousand Lakes
Ebooks Minnesota is brought to you by Minitex and made possible in part by funding from the Minnesota Department of Education through a Library Services and Technology Act grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services.