The task force shall include representation from:
(1) nonprofit Minnesota-based organizations dedicated to patient safety or innovation in health care safety and quality;
(2) Department of Health staff with expertise in issues related to safety and adverse health events;
(3) consumer organizations;
(4) direct care providers or their representatives;
(5) organizations representing long-term care providers and home care providers in Minnesota;
(6) the ombudsman for long-term care or a designee;
(7) national patient safety experts; and
(8) other experts in the safety and quality improvement field.
The task force shall have at least one public member who either is or has been a resident in an assisted living setting and one public member who has or had a family member living in an assisted living setting. The membership shall be voluntary except that public members may be reimbursed under section 15.059, subdivision 3.