The Career and Technical Educator Licensing Advisory Task Force consists of the following members, appointed by the commissioner of education, unless otherwise specified:
(1) one person who is a member of the Board of Teaching;
(2) one person representing colleges and universities offering a board-approved teacher preparation program;
(3) one person representing science, technology, engineering, and math programs, such as Project Lead the Way;
(4) one person designated by the Board of the Minnesota Association for Career and Technical Administrators;
(5) one person designated by the Board of the Minnesota Association for Career and Technical Education;
(6) three people who are secondary school administrators, including superintendents, principals, and assistant principals; and
(7) two people who are members of other interested groups, as determined by the commissioner of education.
The commissioner and designating authorities must make their initial appointments and designations by July 1, 2016.
Task Force members: Loy Woelber, Representing: Board of Teaching; Jeralyn Jargo, Representing: Postsecondary Offering Board Approved Teacher Prep; Jim Davnie, Representing: Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM); Jessica Lipa, Representing: Minnesota Association for Career and Technical Administrators (MACTA); Callon Siebenahler, Representing: Minnesota Association for Career and Technical Education (MnACTE); Steve Jones, Representing: Secondary Administrators; Tonya Sconiers, Representing: Secondary Administrators; Natalie Rasmussen, Representing: Secondary Administrators; Troy Haugen, Representing: Perkins Consortium Leader; Brad Greiman, Representing: University of Minnesota - Agriculture Education.