The Combative Sports Advisory Council shall advise the commissioner on the administration of duties Minnesota Statutes chapter 341, including:
(1) Make and maintain records of its acts and proceedings including the issuance, denial, renewal, suspension, or revocation of licenses;
(2) keep public records of the council open to inspection at all reasonable times;
(3) assist the director in the development of rules to be implemented under this chapter;
(4) conform to the rules adopted under this chapter;
(5) develop policies and procedures for regulating mixed martial arts
Entries for this agency in the Annual Compilation and Statistical Report of Multi-Member Agencies Report:
2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013.
Note: This report provides membership details as well as meeting information and a summary of the group's activities.