The Mineral Coordinating Committee consists of:
(1) the commissioner of natural resources;
(2) the deputy commissioner of the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency;
(3) the director of United Steelworkers of America, District 11, or the director's designee;
(4) the commissioner of Iron Range resources and rehabilitation;
(5) the director of the Minnesota Geological Survey;
(6) the dean of the University of Minnesota Institute of Technology;
(7) the director of the Natural Resources Research Institute; and
(8) Four individuals appointed by the governor for a four-year term, one each representing the iron ore and taconite, nonferrous metallic minerals, and industrial minerals industries within the state.
Entries for this agency in the Annual Compilation and Statistical Report of Multi-Member Agencies Report:
2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007.
Note: This report provides membership details as well as meeting information and a summary of the group's activities.