- Minnesota Office of Higher Education - A state agency that provides students with financial aid programs and serves as the state's clearinghouse for data, research, and analysis on post-secondary enrollment, financial aid, finance, and trends.
- Minnesota State - Minnesota's statewide system of state universities, community, and technical colleges. Formerly known as Minnesota State Colleges & Universities (MNSCU).
- Minnesota Transfer - A web-based service that enables students, transfer specialists, and educators to access accurate transfer information. It is sponsored by Minnesota State Colleges and Universities (MNSCU). The University of Minnesota and Minnesota private colleges are partners in this venture. Information about colleges and universities in Wisconsin and North Dakota is also provided.
- Minnesota's Private Colleges - A variety of information on 17 Minnesota four-year liberal arts private colleges.
- University of Minnesota - Information about departments, services, and admissions. Includes faculty and student directories and access to the Minnesota Daily newspaper.
Higher Education Directories
- American School Search - Search by schools, by degree programs, and by state.
- College Board College Search - Search for colleges by name, location, degree programs, type of institution, and campus life.
- College Navigator - A product of the U.S. Department of Education, this site has information about preparing for college, including financial aid options. Search for colleges using a variety of criteria.
- Community College Review - Provides profiles of community colleges in the United States. The compare community colleges option lets the user compare such features as number of staff, number of full-time and part-time students, race/ethnicity of enrolled students, and tuition.
- Online Schools.org - "The most extensive database of accredited online schools." Includes information by state.
- Peterson's - Search for information about college and universities and about attending college.
- Real Work Matters (RWM) - Offers a database of private postsecondary vocational schools in the United States.
- Search for Schools and Colleges - A database searchable by institution name, city, or zip code. Statistics are provided for each institution. A product of the National Center for Education Statistics.
- U.S. News College Search - Search for colleges by state, degree programs, and college name. Includes a directory of online colleges and an occupations guide.
The sites listed on this page are not created, maintained, or endorsed
by the Minnesota Legislature.